[su_button url="https://cairnstourinfo.com.au/bookings/booking-39/" target="blank" style="glass" size="20" center="yes" text_shadow="1px 1px 1px #000000"]Book Now[/su_button]
Adults - -
Per Person Min: 2 x Adults
- 4 x Nights Accommodation
- 1 x Day Great Barrier Reef Full Tour
- 1 x Day Kuranda Train & Skyrail Tour
- 1 x Day Cape Tribulation Full Day Tour
[su_tabs][su_tab title="ADULTS:"]-[/su_tab] [su_tab title="CHILDREN"] - [/su_tab] [su_tab title="FAMILY"]- [/su_tab][/su_tabs]
4 x Nights Accommodation & Tour Package Cairns
[su_custom_gallery source="media: 3986,3985,3984,3983,3988,3989,3990" link="lightbox" target="blank" title="never"]
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]YOUR CAIRNS STAY EXPLAINED:[/su_note]
Spend 4 x Nights in Cairns accommodation, a self contained apartment including kitchen and private en-suite bathroom. Based on 2 people traveling together, enjoy a fantastic central location in Cairns, (Google Map Here - Click Here) walking distance to all the major attractions in Cairns. The Cairns Esplanade, Rustys Markets, The Esplanade Night Markets, the Cairns Casino and walking distance to The Reef Fleet Terminal.
Enjoy 4 x Nights Accommodation Self Contained Apartment @ Villa VauCluse Cairns
1 x Full Day Great Barrier Reef Tour with Reef Magic Cruises Cairns Includes Full Buffet Lunch, Morning / Afternoon Tea.
1 x Full Day Kuranda Day Tour with Scenic Train, Skyrail 3 hours free time in Kuranda and return bus transfers.
1 x Full Day Cape Tribulation Day Tour, Return Bus transfers, Crocodile Cruises and Senior Experienced Guides. Also Includes Lunch.
Min 2 x People Twin / Double Bed,
Enjoy 4 x nights at the very central located Villa Vaucluse Holiday Apartments. Min of 2 people per booking please allocate if you require twin beds or a double bed.
Did you know:
Cairns is the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, located just 26klm offshore from Cairns The Great Barrier Reef is the largest living organism in the world, made up of thousands of individual reef systems. While on your reef day why not try a first time Scuba Dive also commonly known as an Introductory Scuba Dive. You can add this on the booking form when making your booking request.
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]WHAT TO BRING:[/su_note]
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on your feet,a towel and sunscreen
• Let us know your arrival time so we can make sure reception staff are there to meet you.
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]EXTRAS & ADD ONS FOR THE REEF DAY:[/su_note]
• Introductory Scuba Dive -
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
• Helmet Diving Sea Walking -
(Great for those people who can't swim, you can just walk around underwater)
• Scenic Helicopter Flight -
(10-Min Helicopter Flight, experience amazing views of the entire Reef System)
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]INCLUDED IN YOUR DAY:[/su_note]
- 4 x Nights Accommodation Self Contained Apartment at Villa VauCluse Cairns (Based on 2 people)
- 1 x Full Day Reef Tour with Reef Magic Cruises Cairns Includes Lunch.
- 1 x Full Day Tour to Kuranda with Scenic Train, Skyrail and return bus transfers.
- 1 x Full Day Tour to Cape Tribulation National Park Includes Lunch
- Stay in the heart of Cairns, walking distance to everything!
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]WATCH VILLA VAUCLUSE VIDEO BELOW:[/su_note]
Watch a video of how your day will go: [su_lightbox src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuHJ6BqcoIU"][su_button] Watch Villa VauCluse Video [/su_button][/su_lightbox]