REEF MAGIC CRUISES
- Moore Reef Pontoon
- Snorkel, Fins, Mask
- Lycra suit, Life Jackets
- Buffet Lunch, Afternoon Tea
- Semi-Submarine & Glass Bottom Boat
- Add a 10-Minute Scenic Helicopter Reef Flight or return to Cairns on 20-Minute Scenic Helicopter Reef Flight (See booking form below)
KURANDA TRAIN & SKYRAIL
- Kuranda Scenic Train
- Visit Kuranda Village
- Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Return Cairns Hotel Transfers
- 2.5-Hours Free Time in Kuranda
- Add Rainforestation Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch (See booking form below)
|$379.00||Reef Magic Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Train Skyrail (2 x Day Package)||Snorkeling||-||$379.00|
|$191.00||Reef Magic Cruise (Child) + Kuranda Train Skyrail (2 x Day Package)||Snorkeling||-||$191.00|
|$952.00||Reef Magic Cruise (Family) + Kuranda Train Skyrail (2 x Day Package)||Snorkeling||-||$952.00|
YOU CAN BUY INTRODUCTORY SCUBA DIVING AND HELMET DIVING WHILE OUT ON THE REEF. JUST TALK TO THE CREW ON THE BOAT. YOU CAN PAY WITH VISA OR MASTERCARD.
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]DAY- 01:[/su_note]
Departs - 9:00AM | Returns - 5:00PM
Walk to The Reef Fleet Terminal and check in at 8:15am. Located only about 10 minutes walk from most hotels in Cairns.
Reef Magic Cruises is family owned and operated. Offering excellent value for money and taking you to the very outer reef systems from Cairns. With a full day on Marine World you can enjoy snorkeling, Semi-Submarines, Glass Bottom Boats, Underwater Observatories and beautiful Buffet Lunch.
Departing Cairns Marina at 9am in the morning enjoy a 1 hour 15 min ride to the pontoon, the vessel returns to Cairns at 5pm.
Included in your reef day are:
- Full Day Reef Cruise with Reef Magic Cruises
- Professional Staff, Beautiful Stable Boat
- All Snorkeling Equipment, Life Jackets, Pool Noodles
- Beautiful Buffet Lunch Includes: Prawns
- Includes: Semi-Submarines, Glass Bottom Boats, Underwater Observatory
- Fish Feeding at the Platform.
With crystal clear blue water, amazing coral reefs, thousands of fish, turtles swimming by and a beautiful big stable platform, great in all weather conditions. You cannot go past a fantastic day out with Reef Magic Cruises.
Optional Extra Upgrade: You can add a 10-Minute Scenic Helicopter Reef Flight. See the price table above.
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]DAY- 02:[/su_note]
Departs - 8:30AM | Returns - 5:00PM
Enjoy a day up in the small village of Kuranda, a bus will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and transfer you to Kuranda Scenic Rail for a 1hour journey thru the mountains to arrive in Kuranda Village.
Spend around 3 hours exploring this beautiful little village in the rainforest before coming back down the mountain on the Scenic Skyrail around a 1.5 hour journey before being transferred back to your hotel.
Included in your Kuranda day are:
- Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- 2.5 - Hours FREE time in Kuranda Village.
- Skyrail Scenic Gondola.
- Enjoy Kuranda Markets.
- Return Bus Transfers from your Hotel.
A fantastic scenic day for the family with children or couples looking for a great way to see the Rainforest from the Scenic Railway and Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Did you know there are two stations you can disembark the Skyrail and spend 10-Minute walking thru the Rainforest on a board walk. You also get spectacular views of Barron Waterfalls.
Optional Extra Upgrades: Please see the price table above. You can add Rainforestation Army Duck Tour + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers + Buffet Lunch to you Kuranda Tour.
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]WHAT TO BRING:[/su_note]
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]EXTRAS & ADD ONS:[/su_note]
Introductory Scuba Dive
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
Helmet Diving Sea Walking
(Try Helmet diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
10 - Scenic Helicopter Flight
(Try a 10min scenic helicopter flight over The Great Barrier Reef.)
[su_note note_color="#edede9"]VIDEO & PHOTOS BELOW:[/su_note]
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.